What makes Signa Sports United a GREAT match for you?
Our e-commerces are market leaders in the categories of bike, outdoor, tennis, teamsports & athleisure powered by our synergistic growth platform.
If you like working with a flexible, supportive and proactive team, Signa Sports United is the perfect place for you!
What we are looking for:
Signa Sports United is looking for an experienced System Administrator, to help us build and maintain the SSU reference infrastructure. As well as being part of the process of migrating the on prem infrastructure to the cloud.
Some examples of your daily tasks:
• Analyze and design the infrastructure necessary to maintain our services
• Improve our current monitoring systems
• Work with AWS to migrate on-premises services
• Help design the networking architecture to intercommunicate all companies in the group
What you will bring to the team:
• Experience maintaining and monitoring production environments
• Knowledge with networking (firewalls, VPN, DNS...)
• Experience setting up Active Directory and LDAP
• Verbal English skills (we work in English!)
Nice to have
• Previous experience with Fortinet is a plus
• Have worked with AWS or other Cloud provider
What we offer
We want to offer a way of working that will allow you to achieve everything you intend to as a professional, while at the same time combining all of this with your personal life:
• Full remote work (even after Covid situation), possibility to access
a coworking space
• Flexible working hours but we consider mandatory to overlap with the team a minimum hours for calls or meetings. Team collaboration is very important for us!
• Growth and learning opportunities.
• A collaborative and positive culture — join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
• Frequent social activities such as gaming afternoons, escape room, summer party, outdoor activities, Christmas party and more! (due to the covid situation most of these activities are in standby)
What you will get:
• Competitive compensation
• 23 days annual holiday + public bank holiday’s
• Workplace budget
• Personal development budget
• Language lessons
We are waiting for you!