You are thrilled by a fast moving environment within Sports commerce, tech and community building? Then join our team! SIGNA Sports United is the global #1 commerce and tech platform in sports. We are running some of the most iconic webshops like Tennis-Point, Fahrrad.de, Campz, Outfitter, and many more, in the growth verticals Bike, Outdoor, Tennis, and Teamsports. Our shops are generating more than 1bn€ GMV with more than 30% growth building on market leading positions in Europe and beyond.
We are looking for a Senior project managerhelping us to drive and implement our strategic project portfolio within the areas of Bike, Tennis, Outdoor, Teamsports & Athleisure. The projects are cross-functional, across EU and cover areas like Retail ecommerce upstream for Brands, scaling connected retail and sports community building through digital sports experience platforms/apps.
This exciting role is providing a unique opportunity to learn and grow within a fast moving sports ecommerce and beyond-macrocosm. You will:
• Lead and run the Project Management office and own the reporting to the C-Level from the Signa Sports United Group
• Work closely together with Managing Directors from the business units to help and support them driving the projects successfully
• Dive deep and identify further potentials to leverage growth, customer obsession and efficiency across the platforms
• Act as the first point of contact for Senior Stakeholders involved.
• Being a great teamplayer
• Strong hands-on mentality
• Exceptional communication skills (top-down/structured/to the point)
• Analytical mindset and willingness/capability to dive deep into problems to identify root causes
• Results oriented, effectively prioritizing and multitasking, able to work with tight deadlines
• Compelling problem-solving skills
• Have backbone and ability to constructively discuss topics also in senior settings
• Ability to manage C/C-1 level executive stakeholders
• Solid tech affinity
• 5+ years in ecommerce and or consultancy with ecommerce or retail experience
• Sports retail or broader digital market experience not a must, but good to have
• Successfully managed large scale/cross functional projects
• Track record of senior level stakeholder management
• Fluent in german/english (verbal/written)