You are thrilled by a fast moving environment within Sports commerce, tech and community building? Then join our team! SIGNA Sports United is the global #1 commerce and tech platform in sports. We are running some of the most iconic webshops like Tennis-Point, Fahrrad.de, Campz, Outfitter, and many more, in the growth verticals Bike, Outdoor, Tennis, and Teamsports. Our shops are generating more than 1bn€ GMV with more than 30% growth building on market leading positions in Europe and beyond.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst helping us to speed up the group-wide commercial steering to get an aligned view on current performance, commercial opportunities and risks, and management implications across all enitities.
• be responsible for enhancing the group data architecture
• be enlarging & tuning the current commercial steering-set up and work closely with our entities
• be visualizing dashboards via tableau and excel to monitor the business on a regular basis
• be conducting in-depth strategic analysis to examine key business topics
• be working closely with our management/entities to support them taking data-driven decisions
• To-the-point communication skills in German and/or English
• Analytical mindset and willingness/capability to dive deep to identify root causes
• Passion and motivation about moving tasks forward
• Knowledge of core e-commerce KPIs such as CLV, CAC, customer cohorts, conversion rates, return rates, etc.
• Being a great teamplayer
• Strong hands-on mentality
• Results oriented, effectively prioritizing and multitasking, able to work with tight deadlines
• A masters degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, natural science or business
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in Business Intelligence or Analytics ideally in e-commerce
• Strong know-how of SQL, data warehouse infrastructure and BI solutions, ideally Tableau
• Outstanding excel know-how
• Experience in (BI) product and project management
• Know-how of app and web tracking concepts and digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and BigQuery is a plus