Are you a sports enthusiast with a passion for e-commerce and technology? Then join our team! SIGNA Sports United (‘SSU’) is the global #1 pure play e-commerce and tech platform in sports. SSU runs some of the most iconic web-shops like Probikeshop, Fahrrad.de, Campz, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more, across the high growth verticals of Bike, Outdoor, Tennis, and Teamsports. SSU is growing 30%+ annually and generating more than €1bn+ GMV as we continue to expand across Europe and into the U.S.
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Associate to help us scale our Group Finance function in Berlin.
• be conducting in-depth financial modelling and valuation
• be supporting in the execution and integration planning of M&A opportunities
• be responsible for preparing board and investor materials
• be supporting in the assessment of financing options
• be working closely with our management/entities to support with strategic projects
• Passion for e-commerce and technology
• Strong communication skills in English and German
• Self-starter willing to take ownership of a project
• Ability to co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders
• Results oriented, effectively prioritizing and multitasking, able to work with tight deadlines
• A Bachelors or Masters degree
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in investment banking or consulting preferably covering TMT sectors
• Strong financial modelling and presentation skills
• Strong understanding of accounting concepts