SIGNA Sports United has built the global #1 sports commerce & tech platform with market-leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor, Team sports & Athleisure. We are leveraging our unique tech platform to connect brands, retailers, and digital communities to improve the sports experiences and create additional value beyond commerce: from equipping, tracking, streaming to planning & community building through our vibrant ecosystem.
As a Business Analyst, you are part of the IT Business Operations Team which supports our business operations operationally and strategically. An eye for detail and an aptitude for solving complex problems are required. The role will require the ability to extract data from various sources and design/construct/execute business insights analyses.
• You promote the continuous development of our data-driven decision-making processes
• You identify and understand the commercial levers along with our value chain operations and how to optimize these
• You will be responsible for implementing complex projects and will actively be involved in the communication processes with all departments as well as IT and BI
• You will foster practical and action-oriented outcomes and provide information on which decisions and business cases are based on
• You will be asked to lend a hand, identify, analyze and solve problems independently, and leverage potentials across all business units in close cooperation with all departments
• You have more than three years of professional experience working in an e-commerce environment
• You have an outstanding portfolio with a focus on IT and BI, preferably in an e-commerce environment
• You have experience in working with databases and relational data set solutions in a business environment
• You are proficient in extracting and processing data using SQL and Excel
• You bring the ability to work effectively in a multi-task and high volume environment
• You bring the ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
• Your distinctive communication skills will help you to coordinate people involved from in- and outside the company and enable you to present problems in a target group-oriented manner
• You present and communicate your ideas and concepts to stakeholders and towards top management