SIGNA Sports United (SSU) has built the global #1 sports e-commerce & technology platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor & Team Sports. We are leveraging our unique tech and operating platform to power our leading online shops like Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more, and to provide solutions to industry partners, including end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions for brands and federations, connecting and enabling offline specialist retailers and integrating with digital sports communities. We recently announced to go public through a business combination agreement with Yucaipa Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: YAC). The combination also includes the acquisition of the WiggleCRC Group, one of the largest online bike retailers globally, currently owned by Bridgepoint.
The combined entity will become the largest pure-play sports e-commerce and technology platform company by revenue, with expected net revenues of approximately $1.6 billion in the financial year ending on September 30, 2021, serving over 7 million active customers, 1,000+ brand partners, 500+ connected retail stores, and more than 15 million sports community users globally.
What we are looking for:
Signa Sports United is looking for an Analyst Corporate Development / M&A. In the role you will be expected to support in the sourcing, evaluation and execution of M&A transactions, minority investments and strategic partnerships, in addition to contributing to developing and delivering on the broader SSU corporate strategy.
· Identify, source and evaluate M&A and other investment opportunities
· Review and track relevant market and industry trends
· Support in the execution of M&A, minority investment and strategic partnership transactions
· Perform financial modelling, valuation and other financial analyses
· Develop analyses for senior leadership and other internal stakeholder
1-3 years of relevant experience in investment banking/M&A, corporate development, strategy consulting with focus on PE/CD, private equity or venture capital
· Excellent technical and analytical skills, including financial modelling
· A pro-active, hands-on and action-oriented team player, highly organized, independent, and self-motivated
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English
· Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcome!
We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, perspectives and skills to apply.